Realtyland Co., Inc.
Assistant Property Manager/Accounting Assistant
Our real estate investment and management company is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Assistant Property Manager. The Assistant Property Manager/Accounting Assistant will work with Property Managers and senior management at Realtyland and will be responsible for supporting the management of retail shopping centers across Southern California. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Preparing and scheduling property viewings, conducting property tours and interviewing prospective tenants
• Addressing and resolving tenants' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner
• Processing applications, conducting credit checks and negotiating contracts
• Inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities
• Managing budgets, accounts, rent collections, and tenant notices
• Creating and distributing marketing materials to attract new tenants
• Maintaining organized and updated tenant files and records
• Reporting any problems or issues to the property manager
Qualifications & Skills
• Previous experience (1-2 years) as an Assistant Property Manager or similar role preferred
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Yardi Voyager
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multitasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Bilingual (English/Korean) candidates highly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.