L.A. Downtown Women's Apparel Manufacturer 에서 함께 일할 인재를 모집합니다.
E-Commerce Sales Associate/Customer Service (유, 무경험자)
- Uploading merchandise, Manage and support on E-com website
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual must (English& Korean)
- Detail oriented and highly organized individual
- Able to multi-task and flexible
- Computer literacy, including ability to use Microsoft Office, Abobe illustrator, photoshop Previous experience on e-commerce a plus
- Process and follow-up on website orders while also providing excellent customer service over the phone and email
- Assist E-commerce manager with web contents, social media, advertisement and email campaigns, if needed
- Experience with FashionGo orders and Lashowroom, orangeshine plus
- Must be detail-oriented & a meticulous individual
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
DESIGNER ( IMPORT/DOMESTIC )
- Minimum of 3~4 years of working experience as a designer.
- Must attend fit session and be able to give fit comments
- Proficient with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with company orders & designing for company orders
- Ability to forecast trends with strong fashion creative senses
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Must have strong fashion sense and creativity.
• 3+ years sales experience in apparel industry
• Process and follow up with customer’s orders
• Provide excellent customer support
• Knowledgeable of products and provide information when needed
• Detail oriented and organized, able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and work as a team player
STORE FRONT DESK CASHIER
• Creating invoices and store credit.
• Order entry: Input all new customer information and sales orders.
• Receiving payments.
• Exceptional customer service skills with manners.
• AA or BA degree in fashion school.
• 5+ years' experience as a designer.
• Must able to handle fit comments and tech packs.
• Understanding fashion trend.
• Knowledge of garment manufacturing process.
• Detail oriented & highly organized.
• 1~2+ years working experience in the apparel industry.
• Able to handle fit comment and tech pack.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player with a great work ethic
*Please submit your resume to (JOSHUA@THESANGCLOTHING.COM
*Please include the position in the subject line.
If you are not logged in, you cannot delete your comment and your comment will be reviewed before it is displayed. [Login