A manufacturing company located at Vernon is now looking for the Accounting Manager, who will be responsible for managing the relationships with our Accounting team and vendors. Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, time management skills, and willingness!
Job duties will be the following:
1. Provide administrative support to the CEO.
2. Prepare daily and monthly reports for forecasting revenue and expenses.
3. Weekly AP budgeting for the Vendor pay.
4. Relevant to preparing documents for CPA and bank-related documents.
5. Responsible for managing the HR Department for the inside office and for future candidates.
6. Payroll/bank accounts reconciliation.
7. Must know how to handle QuickBooks.
8. Review/handle legal documents and issues.
9. Proficient in both spoken and written English.
10. It must be legal to work in the USA.
11. Knowing how to use the N41 program is plus.
12. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
13. 5+ years’ experience.