LA한인타운에 있는 양로보건센터에서 함께 일할 간호사(RN) 구합니다. 관심 있는 분은 이력서와 자기소개서를 이메일(email@example.com
Full-Time, Non-exempt Position
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for coordinating, implementing and supervising all nursing and personal care services at the Adult Day Health Care Center. The Registered Nurse will report to the Program Director. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
• Bilingual English/Korean required.
• Registered Nurse Licensure.
• Current First Aid / CPR certification.
• Knowledge of public health nursing principles, with particular reference to aging.
• Demonstrated skills and experience to assess and monitor elderly or developmental disabilities health care.
• Provide counseling and conduct health education/training programs.
• Experience working with frail and chronically ill elderly person and/or persons with developmental disabilities in a multidisciplinary team.
• Follow up on assignments, show initiative, be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Possess strong time management skills, including excellent initiative and organizational skills.
• Conducts initial nursing assessments of all participants; provides ongoing assessments, monitors health problems and develops/implements nursing care plans.
• Monitors vital signs for each participant on a regular basis.
• Assists participants in maintaining optimum health, coordinating and supervising health screening programs, assisting with prescribed medications and administering first aid, as required.
• Provides health counseling to participants and their families on an individual and group basis.
• Develops and provides health related training to staff, volunteers and families.
• Refers participants and their families to appropriate community health care agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such organizations.
• Responsible for the coordination and supervision of personal care activities of all participants.
• Maintains current case management records and prepares reports and correspondence.
• Participates in the daily activities of the center including conducting of classes, meal distribution and clean-up.
• Responsible for daily living and continence training activities.
• Coordinates therapist’s services for participants as determined by care plans.
• Maintains data collection, time studies and all agency-required reports.
• Responsible for supervision of all activities related to medications including maintenance of drug supplies and medications and destruction of drugs.
If you are not logged in, you cannot delete your comment and your comment will be reviewed before it is displayed. [Login