Software Engineer (C, .NET..) Korean bilingual A2Z Return Values, Inc. – Irvine, CA
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
• Develop ASP.NET, C# based.Net Website, and web services for the automotive industry.
• Collaborate with the architect to understand the long-term technology roadmap, ensure that each product release aligns with current technology standards while positioning the product to evolve to meet the future needs of the Practice.
• Conduct code reviews to enforce design decisions, coding standards, and UI standards.
• Coordinate integration testing efforts and deployment of builds to test labs.
• Plan and report activities and progress on assigned tasks.
• Collaborate with the architect and development teams to implement the architecture.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
• Project manager role if qualified
• full development lifecycle on web-based projects.
• knowledge of.Net platform and extensive ASP.NET, C# based web development
• Expert knowledge of SQL Server
• project management, an experienced project developed
• Excellent communication skills
• huge plus Korean Language skills